Low Dose Naltrexone
Unlike other treatments, LDN works with your immune system—not against it—empowering your body to create its own therapeutic effects.
RLOW DOSE NALTREXONE BENEFITS
- Modulates the immune system
- Increases endorphin levels up to 3x
- Lowers markers of inflammation in the body
- Reduces fatigue & brain fog
- Clinical evidence in reducing chronic pain
- Encourages weight loss
Low Dose Naltrexone has not been approved by the FDA for these uses, but there are multiple studies that have shown these benefits.
Background & History
- Prescribed for 40+ years with outstanding safety record
- FDA approved to treat opiate dependencies & obesity
- Dosages below 10mg/day are considered “Low Dose Naltrexone” (LDN)—4.5mg/day is the most common
- Exhibits novel & paradoxical effects for a variety of conditions
- Used to treat autoimmune diseases & viral infections since 1985