The only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
This is the perfect combination product for any eye treatment (eye-lid surgery, laser treatments, thread lifts, fillers, plasma pen, chemical peels, AccuTite, Ultherapy, Renuvion, etc.).
What is UPNEEQ?
What are the benefits of Upneeq?
- A safe, FDA-approved, non-surgical procedure
- Lifts drooping eyelids
- Revitalizes the face, making it look more youthful and enticing
- Improves vision by addressing drooping eyelids
- Eliminates signs of aging
- The results are noticeable almost immediately
- There is no downtime or discomfort
How does Upneeq work?
What warnings and precautions are associated with UPNEEQ?
- Low-lying lids may be related to conditions such as stroke and/or brain aneurysm, Horner syndrome, myasthenia gravis, loss of the ability to move eye muscles, eye infection and eye tumors. Ask your doctor if you have any of these conditions.
- UPNEEQ is a type of medication that may affect your blood pressure. If you have heart disease, uncontrolled high or low blood pressure, or feel faint at rest or when quickly standing up, you should call your doctor if your symptoms get worse.
- Patients with reduced blood flow to the brain or heart, or patients who experience eye or mouth dryness due to an immune system disorder (Sjögren’s syndrome) should use care when taking UPNEEQ. Call your doctor immediately if you feel your symptoms may be getting worse.
- UPNEEQ may increase the risk of eye pressure due to fluid buildup (angle-closure glaucoma) in patients with untreated narrow-angle glaucoma. Call your doctor immediately if you feel increased pressure in your eye after using UPNEEQ.
- Do not let the tip of the UPNEEQ vial touch your eye or any other surface. This can help prevent eye injury or contamination. Each UPNEEQ vial is for one-time use and should be discarded after being used.