How Do MIC Injections Work?
A Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) shot consists of a formula of lipotropics. Lipotropics are compounds that help break down fat. The primary compounds in the formula are methionine, inositol, and choline:
- Methionine is an essential amino acid
- Inositol supports proper cell formation
- Choline is a water-soluble nutrient that supports liver function
Together they metabolize fat cells and assist in the elimination of stored fat deposits in the liver and body, and may encourage fat reduction. MIC B12 shots are known to not only reduce fat, but also possibly increase metabolism.
Is MIC B12 Treatment Safe?
This treatment is derived from natural sources, which lowers the risk of side effects. Typically it is safe for all patients and has no risk of being toxic. Your body will break down B12 if it has no use for it, because it’s water-soluble. Lipotropic amino acids are also eliminated naturally.
Some patients have experienced mild swelling and redness at the injection site, upset stomach, or lightheadedness. As always, if you have allergies, advise your medical professional before receiving treatment.
Who is a Good Candidate for MIC B12 Treatment?
Why Would I Get MIC B12 Shots?
MIC B12 injections are great for people who are
- Having trouble losing weight
- Frequently fatigued
- Feeling slow or sluggish
The Benefits of MIC B12 Injections are Many
- Aiding in proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from the liver, which can reduce fatty liver disease.
- Boosting your metabolism by supporting the digestion and metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Providing an energy boost!
- Improving mood, thought processes, and memory.
- Providing essential components for normal cell and brain function.
- Lowering cholesterol levels.
- Reducing elevated homocysteine levels, which are associated with increased risk of stroke, heart attack, or dementia.
- Keeping skin tone healthy and nails strong.
- Promoting healthy hair growth.