GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper peptide which is naturally produced in many tissues in the body. Copper peptides are like this are naturally occurring protein fragments that have high affinity for copper ions, which are critical to normal body function. GHK-Cu has a variety of roles in the human body including, but not limited to promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immune cells, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines in skin
What forms of GHK-Cu are available?
Why would I want to use GHK-Cu?
– Improve skin collagen by 70%
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by 35%
– Protect the lungs from liver fibrosis
– Used as an anti-cancer therapy.
– Improves healing of wounds and reduces infections
– Act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce pain
– Help prevent and correct hair loss
– Help heal nerves and reduce types of nerve pain