injectable 10mg/ml - 4ML = 1 Month Supply
What forms of GHK-Cu are available?
Why would I want to use GHK-Cu?
– Improve skin collagen by 70%
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by 35%
– Protect the lungs from liver fibrosis
– Used as an anti-cancer therapy.
– Improves healing of wounds and reduces infections
– Act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce pain
– Help prevent and correct hair loss
– Help heal nerves and reduce types of nerve pain
What you need to know:
How does GHK-Cu work?
Copper Peptides Block The DHT Found In The Scalp
Copper Peptides including GHK-Cu help encourage hair growth by blocking the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which has been shown to curb hair growth. DHT is converted from testosterone thanks to the enzyme known as 5-alpha reductase. Copper peptides however, can help to stop this process because of their ability to obstruct the enzyme, therefore blocking the production of DHT and further hair loss.
DHT is the leading cause of male and even female hair loss, and thus it is no coincidence that hair loss increases as the amount of copper peptides in our body decreases.