Topical 2Mg.- 5 pumps = 1g- 1oz bottle (28G)
*We offer a month supply of prefilled syringes for price of $195.00
BPC-157 is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) found in the human gastric juice. It can be used to accelerate healing of a variety of wounds including tendon-to-bone healing and healing of damaged ligaments. It acts systematically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease. BPC-157 protects and prevents gastric ulcers. It can be used to protect liver from toxic damage (alcohol. antibiotics, etc) Lastly, it promotes healing of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
How does BPC-157 work?
In response to tendon and ligament injury, BPC-157 accelerates healing by increasing type 1 collagen in these tissues. BPC-157 is cytoprotective and helps maintain the mucosal lining of the GI tract. As an anti-inflammatory, it aids in the protection and healing of inflamed intestinal tissues. It also aids in tissue damage repair by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues. Additionally, BPC-157 acts as a neuroprotective by modulating serotonin and dopamine production in the brain
Why would I want to use BPC-157?
Based on the literature, BPC-157 has been shown to:
- Improves healing of many types of wounds
- Protects intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers
- Combats leaky gut. IBS. gastrointestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Accelerate healing of skin burns
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repairs tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments. hrain. hone. etc.
- Improves digestive function
- Protects and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
What forms of BPC-157 are available?
BPC 157 is available as a subcutaneous injection and as an oral capsule
What you need to know:
BPC-157 is a stable gastic peptide and has been found as a safe treatment for inflammatory bowel disease, ligament wounds and tendon-to-bone wounds. It is stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity.